This memorial is shaped like a letter T. Composed of a framed wooden box with a carved moulding all the way round, the top of the T is made up of a carved open frieze of circles in an open framework . Below this is a top band of relief carving within the frame’s moulding with the words/ TO THE GLORY OF GOD/ in Stylised Gothic large Caps.. Below a frame of bead moulding the first panel carries the name and dates of the deceased, carved in relief in Modernised Roman Caps; the second panel carries the donor’s details and below another row of bead moulding splitting the panel into the third part of the text. The bottom two panels are incised in Modernised Roman Caps. The inside band of bead moulding ends with a stylised column and base. The outer T shape contains carved foliage and roses in small spaced areas around it . The bottom edge falls away to a ledge sitting on three corbels.
First Panel IN EVER AFFECTIONATE/MEMORY OF/ TOM STONE/PRIEST/VICAR OF THIS PARISH/1904-1923
Second Panel THIS MEMORIAL IS ERECTED /BY THOSE TO WHOM HE/MINISTERED IN TOKEN OF/THEIR LOVE AND GRATITUDE
Third Panel “ETERNAL REST GRANT HIM/O LORD:/AND LET LIGHT PERPETUAL/SHINE UPON HIM